Microsoft Office Login
A Microsoft Office Login is essential for accessing the applications released by Microsoft. All you require is to visit our website and follow the onscreen guidelines to create and login to the Microsoft Office account. Once you sign in you will be connected to the best services like the office online and one drive.
Sign in with the Microsoft account credentials
You can sign in with the credentials, once you have created the account.
An Active Internet connection is essential for signing in to your account. Using the account you can install, reinstall or manage different applications. If you find any issues or trouble signing in, it is better to create a new account
FROM THE WEB BROWSER:
- To accomplish the Microsoft Office login procedure from the web browser, visit the website https: www. Office.com/sign in and you will be redirected to a link where you can enter the Microsoft account credentials
- Go to my account page and manage the sign in
- Once you sign in to make sure that the credentials you are entering are correct. Account usernames and passwords are always case sensitive. View account settings are available where you can view and change the respective settings
- If you have already signed in with your Microsoft account and you want to change or switch to some other accounts, Sign out of the Existing account and then sign in with the new account credentials
- Click on the Link Forgot username and the passwords if you have issues signing in, new credentials can be created.
- Three types of Microsoft Office login accounts are available namely the Personal account, Work or school account and the settings to credentials varies for each account. An Active Internet connection is required for creating the credentials as well for creating the respective accounts
- Gather the required credentials before you sign in and make sure that it is correct
- Change the credentials if the existing credentials cannot be used to sign in
- Sign in to the Microsoft account page and then select the option to manage your account email settings and the Phone number. Add an email option will be visible under Account option and the new login credentials will be created
Follow the above guidelines to know more on Microsoft Office login procedures. If you find the above guidelines difficult, dial our toll-free number +1-888-308-2550 and we have a skilled team to assist you at microsoft-customersupport.com and provide you further guidelines