Microsoft Surface Studio Desktop
The Microsoft Surface Studio is a desktop that can be converted into a studio. It is loaded with enviable features which will be discussed in detail in this article. We will deal with the technical specifications and the additional features of this devices.
- It is powered by a 6th generation Intel Quad core processor and comes in the variants of i5 and i7
- The screen is 28” wide with a resolution of 4500 x 3000 pixels
- The display screen can also be utilized as a 10-point multi-touch screen
- The graphics card that comes along with the device is one of the following,
- NVIDIA GeForce 2 GB graphics card (GTX 965M)
- NVIDIA GeForce 4 GB graphics card (GTX 980M)
- The internal memory or the RAM comes in three different variants,
- 8 GB
- 16 GB
- 32 GB
- It supports the latest WI-FI technology (802.11 ac) and compatible with older technologies (802.11 a, 802.11 b, 802.11 g and 802.11 n)
- The device also supports the following ports,
- USB 3.0 – 4 ports
- SDXC compatible
- Mini Display port – 1 port
- 5 mm headset jack
- Ethernet port – 1 Gigabit
- Surface Dial compatible
- Other additional accessories that are compatible with the device are,
- Surface Keyboard
- Surface Pen
- Surface Mouse
- Surface Ergonomic keyboard
- Arc Touch Mouse
- Surface Dial
Does the product come with any additional accessories?
- The Microsoft Surface Studio is compatible with many different accessories but however, it comes along with only three accessories.
- That includes the Surface Keyboard, Surface Pen, and the Surface Mouse.
Is it possible to upgrade the device?
- Microsoft has not given any room for upgradation.
- The only way to do it is by buying a product with a higher RAM.
- For example, if you have a device with an 8 GB RAM, you will have to give away your old device and get a new device with a 16 or 32 GB RAM.
Does the device come with any free Microsoft applications?
- The device does not come with any free software or application from Microsoft.
- However, you will get a free trial version of Microsoft Office 365 application.
Can I install photo editing applications in this device?
- Adobe products have always been compatible with Microsoft Products and the Microsoft Surface Studio is no exception.
- It supports both the applications and you can have a better experience with a touch user interface with them.