Do You Want to Free Up the Hard Disk Storage on Your Windows?
Hard drive disk is the primary storage disk on your computer. The device retains all the information on your computer even when your computer is turned off. For storing a large number of videos, music, and pictures a larger amount of hard disk storage is required.
Here are some of the ways to Free-up your Hard Disk Storage on Windows
This tool helps you to clean your PC and improve the space on your Windows.
You can also use tools like the clean installer to clean the junk or the data which is not required.
Run Disk Cleanup
Disk cleanup is an inbuilt tool in windows that deletes the temporary files or the files that are not required
- To use the disk cleanup tool, right-click one of your hard drives in the computer window and select the properties option.
- Go to the disk properties window and click on the Disk cleanup button.
- You can now select the temporary files, log files, files in your recycle bin you want to delete and click ok.
- If you click on the Clean up system files option, all your system files will be deleted.
- You can also restore the deleted files from the system restore option.
Uninstalling the applications that are not required
- To increase the space on your Hard disk, you can try uninstalling the applications that are not required
- Go to the control panel and select the Programs and Features option.
- Now click on the size column to see how much space is available on your Hard drive
- Select the program you want to uninstall and click on the uninstall option to remove it.
Applications like Revo Uninstaller
- You can also use applications like Revo uninstaller to delete the applications that are not required. This can improve your hard disk space to a greater extent.
- If you are a Windows 10 user, go to your system and open the new PC settings.
- Now click on the Apps and features option to remove both the windows store apps or regular applications
To find the Disk space on your Hardware
- Hard disk analysis programs are now available to find out the available space on your Hardware.
- These applications scan your hard drive and display the files and folders which are acquiring most of the space.
- Programs like WinDirStat allow you to scan your drive and display the files that acquire most of the space.
- Make sure that the important system files are not deleted.
Cleaning or Removing the Temporary files
- Tools like C-cleaner can clean your junk files or window files that are not required.
- Try using a duplicate file finder
- You can use this tool to find the duplicate files and delete it.
- Some of the other tools include duplicate cleaner Pro that has top features to find and delete the duplicate files.
- Reducing the amount of space used for system Restore
- If the system restore option acquires more space, you can try reducing the amount of space used by the system restore by completely disabling the system Restore option.
You can now find the above guidelines to free-up hard disk space on your computer. If you still find any difficulty in understanding the above guidelines, then contact our Microsoft support team via Toll-Free: +1-888-308-2550 or visit us http://www.microsoft-customersupport.com